Thursday, August 7, 2008

the kitchen is never closed

Do any of you get frustrated with the fact that you cook dinner and clean up (about 1 1/2 hours in the kitchen - the last place I want to be) and then as soon as you hang up the hand towel, you hear little feet and a voice...."mommy, I am hungry"

I read once where kids are healthier because they eat 6 small meals a day instead of 2 or 3 big meals and snacks but I am here to say that I want to close down the kitchen after dinner - can I get a "yep...yep" on that?

Most of the time, my kids eat all of their dinner too. Last night, for example - we got home and Caroline ate 2 bowls of cereal before dinner. Then, she ate dinner, then (about 1 hour later) she wanted bread with a cheese slice and some blueberries. AMAZING!

Well - the FAB thing about this is -

- Healthy kids
-the frozen food industry (what would we do without them)
- gainful employment so we can put food on the table

Have a FAB day!
-

No comments: