Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

I know it has been almost a year since I have posted something on my blog...YIKES! I am going to try to be better about that but, like many, am pulled in so many directions! This Holy Week though, reminds me about about slowing down and reflecting on "Everything Fab" - Easter is by far the most important religious holiday to me personally and the word "good" doesn't begin to describe what this Friday (today) means to those of us who believe in the resurrection!

Easter is so much more than a nice day at church with pretty clothes and yummy food (pink/purple eggs and chocolate...yum, by the way) - Easter is about HOPE and a NEW BEGINNING and the fact that ... we are sinners and WILL BE forgiven and loved even though we don't deserve it - WOW!!! Good Friday - I would say FABULOUS FRIDAY (and every other synonym for FABULOUS....wonderful, magnificent, great, marvelous, remarkable, amazing, temendous).

Happy FABULOUS EASTER! Blessed be the name and praise be to GOD!

No comments: